Client Service Consultant, Property & Casualty
Are you a professional who is passionate about servicing your customers? Are you interested in working side-by-side with some pretty awesome employees? Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? We have to admit, who wouldn’t want that?!
At Holmes Murphy, our employees play to their strengths and contribute to who we are and want to be. We like to think of ourselves as pretty irresistible. If that intrigues you and you think you have what it takes to join our team as a Client Service Consultant, within our Architects & Engineers team in Peoria, IL or Middleton, WI read on!
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Partner with client experience team to provide proactive services and solutions for clients including:
- Uses established processes and procedures to ensure quality guidelines are met.
- Consulting with Client on coverage needs
- Manages and understands various insurance programs, including contract review, captives, or claims made policies.
- Be accountable for account and policy accuracy by ensuring that all customer information as well as items received by carriers are accurate and current including coverage schedules, policies, endorsements, and audits.
- Investigates and corrects omitted items and commission differences on audits and endorsements.
- Meets with team for pre-renewal meetings on qualifying accounts and development of client opportunities.
- Prepares client renewal reviews and applications, orders renewals, and ensures accurate invoicing and the completion of required documents.
- Determine markets for new/renewal accounts and prepares/deliver submissions.
- Training and mentoring Client Service Specialists as needed, providing directions on shared accounts and ensuring all client needs are handled.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of property casualty coverages and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job duties.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel and team members.
- Experience with computer data entry required; working familiarity with Sagitta, Excel, Word and Outlook (ImageRight, and CSR24 Experience a plus)
- High level of organizational ability; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Detail orientation and problem-solving ability.
- High School Diploma required, college degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ Commercial Property Casualty Insurance or Risk Management Experience required.
- Experience within the Construction Industry preferred.
- Ability to acquire and maintain within three months of hire an active state specific Property/Casualty insurance agent’s license.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid Parental Leave and supportive New Parent Benefits — We know being a working parent is hard, and we want to support our employees in this journey!
- Company paid continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement — We support those who want to develop and grow.
- 401k Profit Sharing — Each year, Holmes Murphy makes a lump sum contribution to every full-time employee’s 401k. This means, even if you’re not in a position to set money aside for the future at any point in time, Holmes Murphy will do it on your behalf! We are forward-thinking and want to be sure your future is cared for.
- Generous time off practices in addition to paid holidays — Yes, we actually encourage employees to use their time off, and they do. After all, you can’t be at your best for our clients if you’re not at your best for yourself first.
- Supportive of community efforts with paid Volunteer time off and employee matching gifts to charities that are important to you — Through our Holmes Murphy Foundation, we offer several vehicles where you can make an impact and care for those around you.
- DE&I programs — Holmes Murphy is committed to celebrating every employee’s unique diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) experience with us. Not only do we offer all employees a paid Diversity Day time off option, but we also have a Chief Diversity Officer on hand, as well as a DE&I project team, committee, and interest group. You will have the opportunity to take part in those if you wish!
- Consistent merit increase and promotion opportunities — Annually, employees are reviewed for merit increases and promotion opportunities because we believe growth is important — not only with your financial wellbeing, but also your career wellbeing.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity — Yes, there is an annual opportunity to make more money. Who doesn’t love that?!
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.