Property – Residential Property Management Association (RPMA)
What is the Residential Property Management Association?
The Residential Property Management Association (RPMA) was created to provide educational assistance to student housing owners and property managers to strengthen their ability to manage their chapter properties. In addition, the RPMA provides competitive insurance products specifically designed to protect properties owned and leased by student organizations.
Want to take this information with you? Save this PDF.
RPMA participant applications may be completed with this online form or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions you have.
- A property & casualty insurance program that provides, in most cases, broader insurance coverage for less premium
- “A” Rated Insurance Companies: (as rated by the AM Best & Company)
- Terms and conditions designed specifically for owners and managers of student housing
- Industry experts providing comprehensive loss control and claim services
- Easy application and binding process
- Available in all 50 states
Lines of insurance coverage offered through the RPMA
- General Liability
- Commercial Property
- Equipment Breakdown Protection
- Excess Liability
- Commercial Crime Coverage
Would you like a quote? Simply contact
Holmes Murphy Fraternal Practice
13810 FNB Parkway Suite 300
Omaha, NE 68154
Phone: (800) 736.4327
Fax: (800) 328.0522