[WEBINAR] Workers’ Compensation 101: What Human Resources Needs to Know
Thursday, September 23, 2021
10 - 11 a.m. CT
As a Human Resources Manager, you understand the importance and challenges that come with managing your company’s workers’ compensation program. From proper training to maintain a safe workplace to documentation and investigations, it can be both daunting and relentless.
We will cover:
- What is workers’ compensation and its purpose
- Benefits to both the employer and employee
- Early intervention and claim reporting
- What to do and what not to do
- The impact of return to work
- Red flags and tips on how to handle conflicts
Join Holmes Murphy’s Vice President, Enterprise Claims Rod Miner Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 10 – 11 a.m. CT. Register today!