[WEBINAR] Surgery & Opioid Risk Reduction Learning Collaborative
Wednesday, November 30, 2022
10 - 11 a.m. CDT
Surgery is a major expense for individuals and employer and union sponsored health plans, and the pandemic has made it worse. Many people have delayed preventative health screenings resulting in more complicated and more expensive surgeries. Not only are surgeries a financial risk, they also increase the risk of opioid use and addiction for pain management.
Join us and ACAP Healthworks Vice President of Workforce Risk and Worker Wellbeing Cal Beyer for this webinar event Wednesday, November 30, 2022 10 – 11a.m. CDT. Register today!
Attendees will learn:
- Enhanced recovery strategies to optimize outcomes
- How Surgical Quality Analysis can pinpoint surgical improvement strategies
- Alternate pain management strategies
- How Surgical Nurse Navigators and Prepared for Surgery kits can improve outcomes
- How Goldfinch Health boosts healing time