[Webinar] COVID-19 Managing Risk: What Employers Need to Know As Employees Return to Work
Thursday, April 30
10:30-11:30 a.m. CT
As new legislation continues to unfold, the possibilities of re-opening business is starting to take shape, but employers cannot just bring people back to work. There are many clinical considerations and safety protocols to consider to keep employees healthy, establish a safe work environment and mitigate risk.
This webinar will address risk management considerations for businesses that:
- closed but are not planning on employees returning to physical work locations (continuing virtual work at home)
- have remained opened during this pandemic
- are currently closed but plan to reopen
- are not allowed to open
Join Holmes Murphy and CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, Thursday, April 30, from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. CT. Register today!
- Ed Oleksiak, Senior Vice President, Holmes Murphy
- Leia Spoor, Sr. Clinical Consultant, Holmes Murphy
- Dr. Scott Conard, Chief Medical Officer, NME, Holmes Murphy
- Josh Jacobsen, Sr. Loss Control Consultant, Holmes Murphy
- Cal Beyer, VP, Workforce Risk ＆ Mental Wellbeing, CSDZ