[WEBINAR] A Path to Ergonomics Program Success: Unlocking the Potential to Improve Your Business
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
10 - 11 a.m. CT
Why an ergonomics program?
Most businesses understand quality, productivity and safety can lead to better, faster and safer outcomes for employees and your company’s bottom line. Often, basic ergonomic programs are ignored because of reasons like: “injuries often cannot be seen,” “nobody ever got hurt doing it,” or “ergonomics is expensive”. However, an ergonomics program can improve your business.
In fact, the National Safety Council reports that employers spend more than $50 billion in Workers’ Compensation costs related to ergonomic issues each year.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- The musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) problem
- Why Ergonomic problems exist and persist
- How to fix it – with less effort than you think
- 6 steps to a successful ergonomics program
Join Holmes Murphy and ALM Positioners Wednesday, June 16, 2021 10 – 11 a.m. CT. Register today!
- Chris Murphy, Vice President of Enterprise Loss Control, Property Casualty, Holmes Murphy
- Nick Kohlhof, Account Executive, Holmes Murphy
- Mark Ross, CEO, ALM Positioners