Financially successful individuals and families tend to have more complex lifestyles and a higher risk of insurable loss than the average person. Too often, they’ve outgrown their existing insurance coverage, leaving their wealth and lifestyles vulnerable should a major accident, lawsuit, or other form of loss occur.
At Holmes Murphy, we pride ourselves in tailoring risk management solutions to protect your family, assets, and lifestyle. From executive leadership to multi-generational planning, our comprehensive process will help find the right offering for your complex needs.
We don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach, so we handcraft custom solutions based on your private risks and exposures. We provide a true one-agent solution by being able to write the following coverages in all 50 states:
- Custom Homes
- Luxury & Exotic Auto
- Private Collections
- Personal Excess Liability
- Luxury Yacht & Marine
- Private Aircraft
- Travel Insurance
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Domestic Staff Workers’ Compensation
- Non-Profit D&O
Tailored Coverage for Your Private Risk
When you partner with us, you’ll feel a difference in our dedicated team of trusted individuals who understand just how quickly lives can change. We invest in our clients by asking comprehensive questions, allowing our team to better understand what’s important to you and your family’s legacy. This process allows us to understand your lifestyle, family, risk, and assets to outfit a custom risk management solution. After, we present our findings in an all-inclusive package — a 360-degree review that analyzes your current coverage and our recommendations.
We can help when:
- Your private risk program isn’t reviewed on an annual basis
- Your umbrella coverage limit is significantly lower than your net worth
- Your current program includes multiple policies, effective dates, brokers, and/or insurance providers, and you’re looking for a simplified process
- Your physical assets include high-valued residence(s), property in high-risk areas, property in multiple states or abroad, high-valued collections, and other unique risks
Ensuring Peace of Mind
We’re fortunate to have clients trust us with their family, and their legacy. Our professional relationship with our clients intertwines with their personal life and we feel privileged to advise and protect them.
For a risk management analysis of your private risk, get in touch with one of our team members:
- Luke Anderson, email@example.com / (612) 322-6021
- Madelyn Mauk, firstname.lastname@example.org / (515) 518-2365
Not quite ready to make the jump? Learn more about our private risk program and Holmes Murphy on our What’s Up Holmes blog! We post new blogs every Monday and Thursday.