opportunity is knocking. are you going to answer?
Are you looking to gain valuable professional experience in a fast-paced environment? If so, look no further than our Summer Internship Program!
Don’t worry if you don’t know anything about insurance, our program is designed to provide a comprehensive learning experience that will allow you to explore the ever-changing industry. Program components include:
- TEAMWORK – Each intern is assigned a department and team to support throughout the summer. A typical intern workload is a mix of day-to-day responsibilities and projects.
- INTERN U – Intern University is a presentation series held each week to teach interns about our different departments and subsidiaries, and the role they play within the company.
- GROUP PROJECTS – Interns are put on a team of 4-6 and are challenged with a real business need. As a group, they work over the course of the program to find a solution and present their proposal to Holmes Murphy leadership at the end of the summer.
- VOLUNTEERING – Holmes Murphy strives to “Leave Good Footprints” and we expect the same from our interns! We like to get out of the office at least one or two times a summer and give back to the community.
What does it take?
Our most successful interns applicants have:
- A curious and competitive spirit
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like you, be sure to check out our Careers page for the latest openings!
Your talent + ambition will make a difference!
Holmes Murphy is one of the largest privately-held insurance brokerage firms in the country and our employees play a big role in determining the direction of the company. You could help shape the future of Holmes Murphy, too!
There’s a reason why we say “There’s No Place Like Holmes!”