Texas PRIMA Annual Conference
From Texas PRIMA’s first conference in McAllen (1989), this event now registers more than 400 risk management professionals annually.
Attendance at Texas PRIMA’s Annual Conference offers:
- Four educational tracks with many sessions offering continuing education credits. Topics include insurance and other risk financing mechanisms, safety and loss prevention, workers’ compensation, employee benefits, and legal updates. PRIMA offers certificates documenting your attendance at sessions for your employer. This continuing education certificate may be accepted by other entities and organizations to be evaluated for credit. One example is the Texas Association of School Business Officials (TASBO) who accepts Texas PRIMA’s CEUs. Eligible tracks are also submitted to the Texas Department of Insurance and the State Bar of Texas for CEU credit.
- Networking events to get to know peers and affiliates from across the state.
- Through partnership with sponsors, we are able to offer an excellent value in educational programming.
- The largest risk management Exhibition in Texas offering a wealth of ideas and resources.
- Reduced conference registration for chapter members.
While you’re at the conference, be sure to stop by and visit our Holmes Murphy booth and chat with members of our Public Entities team!
To learn more or register, please visit the event website.