October 26 | 12:00 noon CT
Tikkit is a great solution for organizations seeking to improve their ecosystem-wide event management. Please join Domnic Konstam, Founder/CEO, for a Tikkit demonstration and to learn more about what Tikkit can do for your organization.
1. Mobile App: Tikkit is an end-to-end event software that gives organizations the ability to provide event tools to chapters via our mobile app with a seamless and powerful user experience.
2. Dashboard: Tikkit brings all of the event data from chapter usage into a singular dashboard for organization leaders to see. From there, leaders can track everything from event types, guest emergency contact info, check-in and check-out times down to the second, and if any event hosts ‘denied’ a guest entry, when, and why that occurred.
3. Event Review: Tikkit also saves time for staff and students by automating processes like Event Review, guest list submission, document upload, and more.
4. Policies & Procedures: The mobile app is the continuous reminder of outward facing chapter Procedures & Policies for all guests, for every event. This means guests must acknowledge the chapters’ Procedures & Policies every time they register for and attend an event.
5. Integration & Onboarding: Organizations can be onboarded within an hour and our team provides multiple learning sessions and support to chapters along the way. Join us for this webinar to receive a special one-year Holmes Murphy discount for clients and universities.
Join us for this webinar to receive a special one-year Holmes Murphy discount for clients and universities.