[WEBINAR] Safety & the Great Resignation
October 25, 2022
10 - 11 a.m. CT
As a company that cares about its employees, addressing concerns about burnout is a key component in furthering success. Although most employers have resources available, they don’t effectively communicate them to their employees, in turn leading to burnout over time and a high turnover rate.
In this webinar, we will be discussing current hiring and retention issues, and how to use safety to break down barriers to deepen leadership relations. Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- PTSD issues from COVID-19 and their impact on the workforce
- Building trust through physical and psychological safety
- Using safety as an employee engagement tool
- Identifying leadership communication issues and pocket problems
- Mental health engagement and suicide prevention
Join Holmes Murphy Client Executive Nick Kohlohf and Holmes Murphy Sr. Loss Control Consultant Larry Poague October 25th 10 – 11 a.m. CT. Register today!