[Webinar] Reducing Cyber Risk in the Age of COVID-19
Wednesday, April 15
3:00 - 3:30 p.m. CST
COVID-19 has created new cyber risk challenges for companies, especially those with employees who work from home. Working remotely can increase the risk of privacy breaches, scam and phishing issues, and infrastructure protection vulnerabilities.
Attendees will leave with a better understanding of how private information and a company’s financial health could be impacted, including but not limited to:
- Identifying common technologies that are at a higher risk for privacy issues when working remotely
- The rise of malware and phishing attempts through the increase of email scams
- Importance of enabling Multi Factor Authentication
- Expectations around the rise of litigation and claims due to this risk
Join Holmes Murphy cyber risk experts on April 15 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. CT to discuss ways to avoid and reduce these exposures. Register today!
- Monica Minkel, VP, Executive Risk Enterprise Leader
- Ross Ingersoll, Executive Risk & Cyber Account Executive