[WEBINAR] Overcome the Challenges in Cyber Broking: From quote to claim
December 14, 2021
11 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. CST
How can brokers adapt to the new environment to best serve their clients? And what advice can they give to clients to guide them through the process from quote, to application, to renewal to claim? Join Holmes Murphy’s Monica Minkel and other cyber insurance experts on December 14, 2021, 11 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. CST. Register today!
In this webinar, find out how to:
- Overcome the challenges of skyrocketing premiums and quote expiration, and explore the role of brokers in aiding the renewal process with expedited analysis of risk management tools, such as MFA EDF and NGAV
- Ensure risk management tools and proper procedures—such as incident response plans—are in place in plenty of time before renewal to drive efficiencies
- Go beyond preventive technology and emphasise the important of employee training on phishing emails, behavioural anomalies, vulnerabilities and backed up systems
- Address the need for underwriters to see a robust incident response plan, with clearly defined roles and procedures, details on breach notification and forensic analysis, and evaluate what security measures must be improved so the client remains insurable
- Discuss the role of the broker ensuring the claims moves forward efficiently: Proving the loss, helping the client present the claim and managing the relationship between lawyers, carriers and vendors
This webinar is sponsored by Corvus. By registering you agree to share you information with this organisation.