[Webinar] Meet the Ever-Growing Demand for Resilient Cyber Protection with Intelligent Insurer
May 26, 2020
10 - 11 a.m. CT.
Miles Weis joins Intelligent Insurer at their webinar: Meet the Ever-Growing Demand for Resilient Cyber Protection – Augment and Overcome a Lack of Historical Data on May 26, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. CT. Register today!
About the Webinar
The annual estimated annual cost to the global economy from cybercrime is $445bn and the cyber insurance market could be worth $20bn by 2025. (Allianz)
But when it comes to cyber insurance, the fundamental obstacle is clear. Insurers lack the critical mass of data needed to make optimum decisions. In this webinar you’ll find out how to improve access to data and augment the data you already have in your cyber insurance portfolio to sharpen your competitive edge.
In this 1-hour webinar you’ll:
- Tackle the complexity and evolving nature of cyber risk with a sophisticated product strategy that supports confident underwriting
- Overcome a lack of historical data with real-time insights from public, open-source, proprietary and third-party data to augment and validate underwriting cyber risk
- Leverage AI-powered predictive risk scenario models to better understand the cyber risk associated with a company or portfolio and empower the underwriter of the future with real time insights
- Get to grips with cyber risk modelling: Curate data sets using meaningful sources of data and layer analytics on top to enable underwriters to get access to the additional data they need to succeed
You’ll hear from these world-leading cyber experts:
- Kara Owens, Managing Director, Global Cyber Underwriting Executive, Markel
- Dr. Jürgen Reinhart, Chief Underwriting Officer, Cyber, Munich Re
- Neil Arklie, Head of Cyber, Aviva
- Miles Weis, AVP – Executive Risk and Cyber Practice Leader, Holmes Murphy
- Jack Kudale, Founder and CEO, Cowbell Cyber (Moderator)
This webinar will be sponsored by a Cowbell Cyber. By signing up to this webinar you agree to share your data with this one organization.