[WEBINAR] Contractor Liability & Regulatory Risk
Friday, August 13, 2021
8:45 - 11 a.m.
Construction work is demanding and carries significant potential for injury, damages, and financial loss also known as liability. Liability focuses on answering the question: who is responsible for losses when they occur?
For contractors, liability is their legal obligation to comply with specific requirements, perform as agreed-upon and the financial responsibility to pay for a loss. Liability is tethered to the action (or inaction) of an employee or other party working on your behalf. Most commonly, there begins a legal framework and process when allegations are made concerning mistakes made by subcontractors, employees, or other agents of the company. Too often, contractors learn about their liability only after being sued.
In this webinar, CSDZ Risk and Safety Specialists, Rob Dahl and Chad Stuart, will:
- Describe fundamental methods to manage construction risk
- Compare liability and negligence
- Identify liability created by site conditions and work practices
- Assess liability produced by internal processes and systems
- Breakdown regulatory risk affecting construction
Join them Friday, August 13, 2021 8:45 – 11 a.m. CT. Register today!