Legal Aspects: Utility Damage Risk Seminar
2001 Fulham Street, Roseville, MN 55113
Check-In: 8:30 - 9:00 a.m.
Presentation: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Successful strategies to reduce risk start long before a contractor begins any onsite excavation activities. Unidentified or unknown utility risks during the bidding, contract and pre-construction phases can have major impacts on field crews performing excavation work. Furthermore, risk often multiplies throughout a project life cycle, when a contractor’s leadership is unfamiliar with utility risk and expectations for daily work planning are not executed.
In this seminar, we will:
- Define the impact of utility risk on the bidding and contract phases
- Evaluate pre-construction elements for existing and proposed utilities
- Identify the legal aspects of crews actively performing excavation activities
- Describe essential response strategies following a utility damage
- Explain the legal aspects of a utility damage
Please join CSDZ and Tom Olson from Olson Construction Law Tuesday, March 3rd at Midland Hills Country Club. Register today.
Can’t attend in person? Register for the webinar!