Iowa Employment Conference
The Meadows Events & Conference Center | Altoona, IA
Since 2007, the Iowa Employment Conference has been THE source for employment, training, benefits, and wellness education. This year’s Spring conference is April 11-12 at the Meadows Events & Conference Center in Altoona, Iowa.
The mission of the Iowa Employment Conference is to deliver affordable conferences that provide the opportunity to develop professionally as well as receive continuing education credits through multiple professional associations, such as:
- Human Resource Certification Institute
- SHRM Professional Development Credits
- American Payroll Recertification Credit Hours
- Continuing Legal Education
- CPE – Continuing Professional Education
- Iowa Municipal Finance Officers Association
- Iowa Licensed Insurance Producers
This conference is the largest of its kind, in the state of Iowa, offering over 60 informative, interactive, and educational sessions delivered by some of the top employment lawyers, payroll professionals, workforce development leaders, and many others, from Iowa and surrounding states. It remains an essential event for those who want to stay up-to-date and compliant with the latest developments in labor and employment law, best practices, healthcare reform, how-to’s, wellness and analysis and trends, and more.
To top it off, our own Nataliya Boychenko, AVP – Employee Benefits, is a presenter! In her session, titled “Trends in Employee Benefits,” she will review:
- Trends in employee benefits as employers are reacting to the Affordable Care Act legislation, increasing medical trends, new specialty medications, etc.
- Strategies employers are taking to address the increasing cost and the development of the disease within their population
- Various upcoming funding trends as a way to control cost such as Employee Benefit Captives, minimum funding and the differences between self-funding strategies
- Wellness trends and what actually is working for the employers as solutions to change behaviors within their populations
Don’t miss this conference. To learn more or register, click here.