Holmes Murphy Webinar Series: Return to Work
Thursday, March 3
10-11 a.m. CT
Facilitating return to work is an important aspect in the management of a worker’s compensation claims. However, employers find establishing and maintaining a return to work program difficult. Should we bring the employee back? What if we can’t accommodate the restrictions? Is modified duty really worth our time and frustration? These are all common questions that employers routinely struggle with when discussing return to work.
Join us for this worker’s compensation webinar on the importance, impact, and options of return to work programs. During this presentation we’ll discuss:
- How early intervention can be key to containing claim costs
- Benefits of return to work to the employer and employee
- New options to your existing programs
- Management’s role in the success of your program
- How to address those barriers to your return to work program
To register, click here. Once you’re registered, you’ll be given instructions to download a calendar notice containing log-in instructions.
*Non-broker participants only, please.