Healthcare in 2020: Political and Pharmacy Landscapes
Holmes Murphy Headquarters - 2727 Grand Prairie Pkwy, Waukee, IA 50263
Cocktails and light appetizers to follow.
The federal government is inseparable from healthcare, and you can rest assured that it will be a key topic for the 2020 election. In fact, healthcare expenditure is so exorbitant you might describe the U.S. Government as an insurance company with an Army. Pharmacy is another behemoth. Americans pay significantly more for prescription drugs than people in other countries – accounting for 42 percent of pharmaceutical revenues worldwide.
How are these trends affecting your employee benefits strategy and your employees? Join us on May 22 from 2:30-4:30 p.m. as we examine these complex landscapes in a complimentary executive seminar, intended for company owners, CFOs, and HR Executives.
Political Landscape – Conducted by Den Bishop, President/Shareholder, Holmes Murphy
- Healthcare and the 2020 election
- Medicare for All, Repealing ACA, Skyrocketing prescription drug costs – What these mean for your organization and employees
- Understanding healthcare policy beyond the campaign slogan
- Understanding the pharmacy supply chain – with too many hands in the cookie jar
- Where does the money go and where is the lack of transparency?
- Key areas to watch for when evaluating pharmacy
You won’t want to miss this in-person seminar at our headquarters in Waukee, Iowa. Register today to reserve your seat!
*Cocktails and light appetizers to follow.