Discover New Views on Managing Risk: WELLth Seminar
1828 Walnut St., Suite 701; Kansas City, MO 64108
Come check out our new office space in the Crossroads District and explore an alternative view to the expense and limitations of traditional health insurance. Holmes Murphy and Innovative Captive Strategies (ICS) can help put you in control.
If you have any of the following frustrations in regards to your medical plan, you will find value in the seminar:
- Unjustified rate increases
- Little control of medical plan
- Lack of transparency
- Little to no claim info from carriers
- Lack of plan design options
- Too small for self-funding (or could be self-funded but have a borderline risk tolerance)
This is where WELLth comes in! WELLth is an Employee Benefits group captive, allowing you to join other like-minded employers and access the same advantages that much larger companies have, like stability, credibility, and predictability. Are there at least 50 enrolled employees at your company? If so, then you are a potential candidate for WELLth!
Come find out if this option is for you! Register today by clicking on the below date you plan to attend. Space is limited!
- MARCH 29TH / 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM – Lunch will be served.
- APRIL 5TH / 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Breakfast will be served. (CLASS IS FULL)
- APRIL 26TH / 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM – Breakfast will be served.
- MAY 10TH / 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM – Lunch will be served.
We hope to see you at our office on one of these dates!