Des Moines Business Record Power Breakfast
Embassy Club Downtown (666 Grand Ave., Ruan Center, 34th Floor); Des Moines, IA
When it comes to health care, the only certainty is uncertainty.
After seven years of learning and gradually understanding where they stood with the complexities of the Affordable Care Act, Iowa businesses, health providers, and the insurance industry are again facing major uncertainty.
This leads to a variety of key questions for businesses, including:
- What can employers expect for insurance rates in the future?
- How will potential changes to the law affect your business?
- How can your company have control and influence over rising costs?
- What steps are health care providers taking to reduce costs?
- How is the state positioned to deal with health care challenges moving forward?
Our own Senior Vice President Ed Oleksiak will be taking part in a “Health care – What’s next?” panel to tackle these questions.
Please join Ed in Des Moines on Wednesday, May 31, at the Embassy Club Downtown (666 Grand Ave., Ruan Center, 34th Floor) from 7-9 a.m. for the Business Record’s May Power Breakfast.
Sign up today! Don’t miss your chance to hear first-hand discussion on what may be on the horizon.