CSDZ Webinar: Understanding Subrogation and the Recovery Process
10-11 a.m. CT
Complete the registration form, and we'll send you a link to attend the webinar from any computer or mobile device.
Subrogation is critical to controlling claim costs, yet the subrogation process can be difficult to understand if it is not something you work with on a regular basis.
In our partner CSDZ’s experience, contractors have three big questions when it comes to subrogation:
- When can we subrogate?
- How much money can I expect to recover?
- What role do I play in pursuing recovery?
Our goal at CSDZ is to simplify subrogation for non-insurance and non-lawyer individuals. To help us with this, we’ve asked Charlie Feenstra of Heacox, Hartman, Koshmrl, Cosgriff, Johnson, Lane, and Feenstra to join us in a webinar designed to answer these questions and many more.
At the end of this webinar, you will have learned:
- Definition and legal basis for subrogation
- Notice requirements and limitations for subrogation recovery
- Types of subrogation settlements and mechanics of a subrogation case
- Tips and pitfalls in handling a subrogation case
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.