CSDZ Webinar: Confined Space Risk
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. CT
Complete the registration form, and we'll send you a link to attend the webinar from any computer or mobile device.
Confined Space Risk is an in-depth examination of the necessary precautions, knowledge and skill for performing construction activities in a confined space, and we’re going to be taking a look at this very thing during a webinar on June 28 at 9 a.m. CT.
Attendees will participate in an interactive, virtual classroom to learn about the expectations and execution of 29-CFR-1926 Subpart AA Confined Spaces in Construction standard. Our goal is to develop a common understanding of how to effectively prepare and implement a project-specific confined space strategy to reduce risk and increase task efficiency.
Join our very own Safety & Risk Specialist Chad Stuart, as he:
- Demonstrates how to classify a space as a confined space, a non-permit required or permit required confined space.
- Views collaboration requirements of multiemployer worksites.
- Identifies methods to evaluate and control existing and predictable hazards.
- Breaks down the permit process in practical, field-focused terms.
- Explains the role and responsibilities of each entry team member. Define contractor expectations for confined space rescue.
Don’t miss out. Register today by clicking here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Note: This class is worth 0.2 CEU credits.