Captives: A Perfect Fit for ESOPs
Wednesday, January 20, 2021
10:00 - 11:00 a.m. CT
Holmes Murphy, in partnership with Innovative Captive Strategies (ICS) and the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO), invite you to join us to learn about an exclusive captive insurance opportunity created specifically for ESOP companies.
Why should ESOPs use a captive model?
- Employee-owned companies have better-than-average risk profiles
- Employee-0wned companies are diversified
- Employee-owned companies benefit from sharing profits and controlling their insurance
Captives allow ESOPs to reduce their insurance cost in addition to the following benefits and advantages:
- Control and transparency over the insurance process
- Access to Fortune 500 resources
- Return of underwriting profit and investment income
- Stabilize insurance costs, and avoid big insurance market cycles
- Asset protection and access to lower reinsurance costs
Are you a good fit?
- Pay at least of $200,000+ for workers’ compensation, general liability and auto premiums
- 50 or more enrolled employees
- Financially sound
- Engaged in committed to managing risk with a long-term focus
- Willing to accept strategic levels of risk for reward
Are you ready to learn more? Join us Wednesday, January 20th. Speakers will be available for questions and to connect with you regarding your specific company profile and needs. Click below to register! The recording link will be sent to all those who register following the completion of the session Wednesday.
Wednesday, January 20, 2021 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. CT
- Stephani Manning, Vice President/Shareholder, Innovative Captive Strategies
- Dave Johnson, Account Executive/Shareholder, Innovative Captive Strategies
- Miles Weis, AVP – Executive Risk & Cyber Account Executive, Holmes Murphy