Annual HR Legal Conference
Rockwall Hilton Conference Center; 2055 Summer Lee Dr.; Rockwall, TX 75032
Are you aware of the following:
- The Department of Labor has proposed changes to classification statuses, which will increase the number of employees eligible for minimum wage and overtime payments.
- On November 2, 2015, President Barrack Obama issued Executive Order “banning the box” in federal recruitment. This was seen as the first step towards the introduction of a federal “ban-the-box” law.
- Enforcing the rights of pregnant workers has been among the top priorities of the Equal Employment Opportunities Commission over the past two years.
At the annual HR Legal Conference sessions will be covered by local employment law experts. Gain perspective on how to handle and stay compliant with these issues an increasing amount of companies are facing.
Holmes Murphy and ACAP Health will be at this event, and in fact, we’re speaking at the following two sessions:
- 1:30-2:30 — Shifting Landscape of Healthcare, Holmes Murphy President Den Bishop
- 2:45-3:45 — Focusing on Healthcare Without Focusing on Health is Extremely Shortsighted, ACAP Health President Todd Whitthorne
For more information, please visit the event website.