12th Annual Benefits Forum
Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas; 500 West Las Colinas Boulevard; Irving, TX 75039
Holmes Murphy & Associates is proud to be a sponsor of the 12th Annual Benefits Forum – Dallas Ft. Worth Business Group on Health.
The Forum provides a broad range of critical topics and nationally recognized experts in benefits and wellness design strategies. Over 400 business and healthcare executives are expected to attend, including corporate benefits and wellness executives from large and mid-size Texas employers, health and benefits service providers and healthcare professionals.
Learn the latest on:
- Engaging with the Healthcare System to Improve Outcomes, Satisfaction, and Cost
- The Results are In! New President, New Congress, New Impacts on Health Benefits
- Migration to Total Wellbeing – The Next Phase in Wellness
- As Clear as Mud – Price and Contracting Transparency in Pharmacy Benefits
- Breaking the Silence – Innovative Strategies to Manage Depression in the Workplace (Ignorance is NOT a Strategy!)
- Breaking Bad Habits – DFWBGH Employers Partner with Providers to Transform MSK Treatment in DFW
And you won’t want to miss the “Employers vs. The Healthcare System – Whose Health is at Stake?” panel Holmes Murphy will be hosting from 9:10-10:00 a.m.
Details on the panel: The healthcare system is growing and medical advancements save lives every day, but the cost of keeping people alive is killing employers’ bottom lines. Join a panel discussion where hospitals, employers, and carriers will examine the current healthcare atmosphere and review meaningful ways to keep people and companies healthy.
Don’t wait! Register now by clicking here!