Sr. Strategic Client Consultant
Do you excel at strategic growth and detention? Do you like variety in your work? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
At Naturally Slim, we assist employers in combatting obesity-related disease in their employee population. We are passionate about impacting the health of our country and our employees play to their strengths to help contribute to that goal. If you are interested in a career with real purpose and think you have what it takes to join our team as a Sr. Strategic Client Consultant, read on!
- Create and facilitate strategic meetings with clients, brokers/consultants and Health Plans.
- Generate new revenue from existing clients by strategically demonstrating the value of Naturally Slim through data, marketing, engagement strategies, communications and relationship building.
- Provide timely follow up to maintain current relationships.
- Analyze and determine additional opportunities to expand current client programs.
- Present a professional and accurate representation of Naturally Slim solutions.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on technology aspects of each program and work with development teams on issues or troubleshoot independently.
- Responsible for timely sales pipeline management and revenue tracking in Salesforce.
- Create documents and communication pieces to support business- up to and including PowerPoint presentations, RFP’s,etc.
- Develop and maintain a success strategy for each client, which includes working with internal staff to determine specific service responsibilities, resolve client issues that could include complete processes or claims processing issues.
- Proactive data analysis, communication and relationship building with existing clients, brokers/consultants and Health Plans primarily in the 10,000+ market segment and potentially in specific strategic partnerships or industry verticals.
- Attend partner and sales meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to engage and persuade a decision maker of benefits of Naturally Slim solutions.
- Ability to think creatively and independently to develop client solutions
- Ability in exercising discretion in confidential matters and the use of independent judgment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply those skills with persons at all levels of authority in written form as well as verbally.
- Ability to be detail oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn and utilize advanced technology associated with job functions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer utilizing various software packages to include but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Complete multi-phased projects independently without supervision.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel, as required.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship and demonstrate effective communication with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Ability to work daily and extended hours as necessary.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and appropriate confidentiality in handling sensitive situations or complaints.
- Ability to work or assist in special projects as necessary.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in sales, account management, marketing, wellness, health related field and health insurance industry.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Sr. Strategic Client Consultant for Naturally Slim, apply today!