Program Success Manager, Naturally Slim
Do you excel at developing project plans and processes and implementing new programs? Do you like variety in your work? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! Plus, did we mention we also have a flexible environment and a competitive benefits and salary package? If this sounds like an awesome opportunity and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Program Success Manager within our Naturally Slim department of our Dallas, Texas, office, keep reading!
- Handles complex client implementations with specific customization needs for existing health programs.
- Develop operational processes for new health programs and manage implementations.
- Accountable for consultation, execution, and completion of multiple, complex health programs while ensuring consistency in strategy, commitments, and organizational goals.
- Coordinate and mange meetings and agendas.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on technology aspects of each program and work with development teams on issues or troubleshoot independently.
- Develop documents for clients including communications, marketing, and strategic plans.
- Manage relationships with Naturally Slim program vendors.
- Manage process improvements and organizational initiatives.
- On boards new team members and provides ongoing mentoring for existing team members.
- Employ Naturally Slim and Holmes Murphy & Associates Policies and Procedures to execute all job related responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organization and customer service skills in order to provide timely, accurate, courteous, and appropriate responses to customer & internal requests.
- Strong consultation skills to consider all appropriate aspects of client situation and goals in advising clients, preparing communications materials, timelines, etc.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware, software and network systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Effective and proven project management skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills to take ownership of customer problems, see the problem-solving process through to resolution.
- The ability to manage multiple projects, tasks, and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, and appropriate confidentiality in handling sensitive situations or complaints.
- Ability to think creatively and independently to develop client solutions.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a business or communications field preferred.
- Multiple opportunities available! We are looking for all levels of experience at this time. 1-2 years of previous work or internship in an office environment desired.
- Previous project management experience preferred.
- Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Program Success Manager for Naturally Slim, apply today!