PC Client Service Intern
Are you in need of a part-time job and looking to gain experience in a professional environment? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as a Property Casualty Intern in our Sioux Falls, SD office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
Many of Holmes Murphy’s leaders started as interns. Our objective of the internship program is to recruit new talent to the insurance industry, identify future leadership for Holmes Murphy, to hire interns post-graduation, to mentor graduates through a structured development program and lead them to career success.
Interns working within our Property Casualty division will learn the basics of insurance from a brokerage standpoint and will be introduced to processes and procedures involved in the servicing of our property casualty clients.
An intern can expect to be exposed to successful insurance professionals, receive direction from a dedicated mentor, learn about the insurance cycle and what it takes to be successful in this business. While students are not required to sell or work directly with clients during the internship, students will have many hands-on opportunities which allow them to develop a solid foundation and skills.
- Availability to work part-time during the school year, and full-time in the summer
- Current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Business, Management, Finance, or related field
- Certificate/concentration in Risk Management & Insurance is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership throughout high school and college
- Ability to communicate professionally with persons at all levels of authority, in writing and verbally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Advanced Proficiency in Excel is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Property Casualty Intern for Holmes Murphy, apply today!