Office Services Specialist
Do you have excellent customer service skills and a working knowledge of the Microsoft® Office suite of products? Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? We have to admit, who wouldn’t want that?!
At Holmes Murphy, our employees play to their strengths and contribute to who we are and want to be. We like to think of ourselves as pretty irresistible. If that intrigues you and you think you have what it takes to join our team as an Office Services Specialist in our Waukee, Iowa, office, read on!
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do. You would assist the Office Services department with items, to include the following, as well as other special projects as needed:
- Processing electronic mail
- Sorting incoming and outgoing mail
- Scanning claims into workflow system
- Doing data entry/data lookup
- Operating office equipment, such as postage machine and inserter
- Scanning and indexing
- Serving as a back up to the front desk receptionist and purchasing agent
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- A high school education or GED is required.
- A minimum of one year of office/clerical experience is a must.
- Candidates must possess strong communication and customer service skills, as well as be detail-oriented and capable of handling multiple priorities.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including Word and Excel, is required.
- The ability to continuously stand, walk, and push the mail cart for extended intervals and lift up to 50 pounds is necessary.
- The ability to work core hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. is required.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be an Office Services Specialist, apply today!