Loss Information Assistant
Do you excel at providing technical and analytical expertise? Do you have a passion for contributing to the profitability, value and growth of your clients’ business? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! Plus, did we mention we also have a flexible environment and a competitive benefits and salary package?! If this sounds like an awesome opportunity and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Loss Information Assistant on the Loss Information Team in our Waukee, Iowa, office, keep reading!
- Analyze complex data systems while documenting data elements, data flow, relationships and dependencies.
- Develop automated and reusable routines for extracting requested information from data sources.
- Compile detailed reports using data reporting tools and make recommendations based on findings.
- Work in partnership with assigned business unit.
- Write policies, procedures, and technical documentation.
- Other tasks as assigned by stakeholders in assigned business unit
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of relational database theory and practice.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with data systems teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of business practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Data Analytics or related field
- 2+ years of experience in the Insurance industry
- Relational database experience.
- Knowledge of reporting/analytical tools.
- Advanced Excel skills.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be a Loss Information Assistant for Holmes Murphy, apply today!