Are you looking for a new and exciting management role within Human Resources? Are you interested in working side-by-side with some pretty awesome teammates? Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? We have to admit, who wouldn’t want that?!
At Holmes Murphy, our employees play to their strengths and contribute to who we are and want to be. We like to think of ourselves as pretty irresistible. If that intrigues you and you think you have what it takes to join our team as an HR Manager in our Waukee, Iowa, office, read on!
This is a new and exciting role within the Human Resources team that will oversee deliverables and solutions impacting our dynamic and growing company. This individual would be responsible for ensuring exceptional service for our enterprise leaders and would work to implement best-in-class programs that allow our organization to attract, retain and engage top talent.
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Oversee implementation and execution of human resource policies and programs with ongoing evaluation and updates as needed.
- Oversee the current and future functional HR team, including but not limited to:
- Total Rewards: Ensure competitive Total Rewards for attracting and engaging top talent; participate in ongoing planning for total rewards, including communication strategies.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations, including EEO, FMLA and FLSA.
- HRIS: Act as a key contributor in technology evaluations and implementations; ensure continued utilization and enhancement of HRIS technology.
- Data Analytics: Oversee implementation of initiatives to influence leaders towards informed business/talent decisions.
- Customer Experience: Ensure HR team is providing exceptional service for our employees; implement tools and ideas for efficiencies, process improvement and enhanced customer experience.
- Act as the Business Partner for our Corporate Services teams, ensuring they are supported in the talent lifecycle of their teams.
- Actively participate and provide input on strategic HR initiatives and ensure resource alignment to carry through projects to implementation.
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- Proved effectiveness at building strong, collaborative relationships with team members and leaders throughout the organization.
- Ability to design employment policies and practices that enable us to meet compliance standards while accounting for the business needs.
- Five (5) plus years HR or related experience; experience in benefits administration and compliance a plus.
- SHRM Certification highly preferred but not required.
- Previous management experience preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of HR legal policies and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be an HR Manager for Holmes Murphy, apply today!