Executive Administrative Assistant
Are you detail-oriented, a strong communicator, and looking to launch your career at an awesome organization? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as an Executive Administrative Assistant at our CSDZ office in Minneapolis, MN. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
- Provides back-up to the receptionist to include managing the phone system and front desk day-to-day operations.
- Communicates and cooperates with all levels of employees and external contacts in a way that represents the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Performs administrative duties (mindful of confidential issues) for office executives, schedules and maintains calendars, coordinates travel arrangements, organizes and coordinates meetings, prepares agendas, assists with presentations, etc.
- Organizes, coordinates, or assists with programs such as team meetings, to include preparing program materials, directing room set-up/clean-up, ensuring proper equipment is available, etc.
- Assists with projects as requested and maintains a continuous list of projects with agreed upon completion and progress.
- Works with leaders by scheduling meetings, coordinating agendas, handouts, and taking minutes for those meetings while maintaining strict confidentiality. Organizes the distribution of information that would be helpful to share with staff.
- Assists office executives with expense reimbursement.
- Collects, maintains and distributes meeting minutes from identified department meetings so everyone keeps up on changes and what is happening.
- Performs additional duties as-assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously such as meetings, coordinating events, maintaining projects, etc.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of employees and external contacts
- Ability to operate a personal computer and strong windows application knowledge in utilizing various software packages such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Knowledge of general office practices, proper grammar and spelling skills, and business English as well as the ability to proofread and edit documents as necessary
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Maintain a strong professional demeanor as well as enthusiasm in representing agency goals and objectives
- Manage and maintain confidential information at all times
- Multi-task oriented and prioritizes work, voluntarily extends hours, and/or solicits additional resources when necessary to ensure timely completion of tasks
- High School diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be an Executive Administrative Assistant for CSDZ, apply today!