Employee Benefits Sales Summer Internship
Are you interested in learning about the basics of Employee Benefits insurance from a brokerage standpoint? Would you like to be introduced to the sales process for our Employee Benefits clients? Are you interested in joining a company with a flexible environment and where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? We have to admit, who wouldn’t want that?!
At Holmes Murphy, our employees play to their strengths and contribute to who we are and want to be. We like to think of ourselves as pretty irresistible. If that intrigues you and you think you have what it takes to join our team as a Sales Intern on our Employee Benefits team in our Waukee, Iowa office, read on!
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Provide support to the Employee Benefits Sales team in the following initiatives:
- Conduct deep dive prospect and client research via multiple databases and web sources
- Present client prospect opportunities to our leaders and sales team
- Job Shadow our sales team as they participate in prospect/client calls and presentations
- Other Business Development projects
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job. Ideal candidates will possess:
- Career track in Sales. Will preferably be pursuing a college degree in Business, Finance, Risk Management, Insurance, Sales, or a related field.
- Demonstrated participation in extracurricular activities throughout high school and college.
- The ability work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical, communication and Microsoft Office skills.
- Professional communication skills, competitive drive and motivation.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be a Sales Intern for Holmes Murphy, apply today!