Email Marketing Coordinator
Do you like coming up with innovative ways to communicate with a variety of user personas? Are you one of those people that loves to “dig in” and learn how to use new software and marketing techniques? Enjoy measuring the results of your efforts?
Would you like to join a company with a flexible environment, a competitive benefits and salary package, and a culture centered around celebrating both individual and company-wide success? (Ok, who wouldn’t want that?!)
At Naturally Slim, we help employers combat obesity-related disease in their employee population. We’re passionate about impacting the health of our country, and our employees use their strengths and talents to help contribute to that goal. If you are interested in a career with real purpose and think you have what it takes to join our team as an Email Marketing Coordinator, read on!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for building and optimizing robust communication campaigns (email, text, and app notifications) to increase participation in the Naturally Slim program and ultimately, help participants achieve their weight loss and health improvement goals.
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Assist in developing and executing email marketing campaigns to promote Naturally Slim to our clients’ employees/members
- Audit our current participant communication lifecycle (emails, text messages, and notifications) to determine necessary content edits as well as gaps and redundancies
- Become a subject matter expert in utilizing our email service provider to target specific users with specific messages
- Work in partnership with others in the marketing team (Creative Designers, Copywriters, etc.) to craft participant communication with the goal of encouraging program adherence and enhancing the overall participant experience
- Develop, launch, and evaluate the results of communication campaigns to address program initiation/participant onboarding, program non-starters, and program drop-outs in order to make measurable improvements in participant engagement
- Develop, test, and learn plans for our communication channels to determine the optimal strategy for each including timing, segmentation, graphic design style, etc.
You’ll also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- An interest in web technologies and learning how to use new digital tools (e.g. email service provider’s web application and similar tools)
- Enjoying learning and evaluating as this position will be responsible for evaluating the results of marketing initiatives to guide future decisions and strategies
- Being organized and capable of managing multiple projects and/or campaigns effectively at one time
- Being empathetic to understand the wants and needs of various customer segments while also being creative in developing marketing initiatives that speak to those needs
- Having excellent written communication skills (clear, concise, and grammatically correct) to effectively convey marketing messages
- Being a collaborative team player with the ability to work cross-functionally with marketing, business development, analytics, technology, project managers, and others
- An interest in health improvement, especially related to population health
- Being flexible, open-minded, and willing to chip in where needed in order to thrive on our small, multi-faceted team
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Computer Science preferred
- Two to five years of email marketing experience preferred
- Comfort with technology and an eagerness to learn how to use new digital tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Insurance or health industry experience is preferred but not required
- The ability to be detail-oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy is required
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills are required
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be the Email Marketing Coordinator for Naturally Slim, apply today!