Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you love working with brands to deliver engaging website experiences? Do you enjoy digging into the analytics to understand visitor insights and drive traffic? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as a Digital Marketing Specialist in the Corporate Marketing department of our Waukee, IA office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
Here’s just a bit of what you’d do:
- Develop and maintain overall site structure of primary brand website and assist other brand family websites.
- Provide content management for websites, intranet, and digital communication channels.
- Execute strategic and tactical direction in development of new websites, partnering with outside web developer and internal stakeholders.
- Apply SEO strategies to increase web traffic.
- Optimize the performance and user experience of our websites.
- Write clear, concise, results-oriented copy for digital communication mediums.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of web content using analytic tools.
- Stay current with digital media trends and best practices.
- Work independently and as part of a creative team on projects.
You’d also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to, having:
- Previous experience working with digital media and websites for brands or organizations.
- Knowledge of and experience using WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of web design and SEO strategies.
- Experience with content management and writing for digital mediums.
- Basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Basic HTML/HTML5 and CSS experience a plus.
- An outcome-oriented personality with a high level of commitment to seeing the job from start to finish.
- Ability to bring new ideas and fresh perspective to the table, while also being able to absorb and execute feedback to meet outcomes and objectives.
- Ability to be organized and efficient, paying close attention to details while handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and keep projects moving forward within guidelines.
And, let’s not forget the qualifications for the job:
- B.A. or B.S. in marketing, digital marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3+ years digital marketing and analytics experience.
- This position will be based in our Waukee (Des Moines-area) location.
Finally, ask yourself this, “Am I a difference maker?” If you answered yes and you think you have what it takes to be a Digital Marketing Specialist at Holmes Murphy, apply today!