Client Services Coordinator
Are you an expert that takes pride in providing excellent client service? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as a Client Services Coordinator for Charlesworth Consulting in our Kansas City, MO office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
Manage day-to-day tasks for assigned clients to ensure that both client expectations and Charlesworth Consulting’s service benchmarks are met on time and within budget. Provide excellent customer service to internal staff, clients, claimants, and stakeholders.
- Receive, gather, and accurately transmit information to providers, insurer, and the third-party administrator, from the insured, claimants, and internal staff in a timely manner.
- Enter and maintain accurate electronic records during the claim process.
- Communicate daily with claimants, the third-party administrator, clients, vendors, and internal teams. Follow- up on outstanding issues or client requests in a timely manner.
- Serve as the clients’ employees’ concierge to the claims process. Work with the third-party administrator to ensure prompt service and care. Advise clients’ injured employees of their benefits.
- Assist with research on client issues or questions. Serve as the liaison to clients’ employees.
- Maintain positive working relationships and clear communication with co-workers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Establish and manage timelines that clearly identify all tasks, task durations, and team resources responsible for completing the tasks and milestones needed to complete assigned projects.
- Draft Request for Proposals (RFPs) for review by the appropriate Consultant, make requested edits to RFPs, distribute RFPs, ensure timely responses by brokers, and summarize proposals for review by the appropriate Consultant.
- Assist with marketing of new and renewal business to include gathering needed information and preparing proposals for clients.
- Assist with preparation of materials for presentations, utilizing software packages such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Maintain client files, both electronically and in hard copy, as appropriate, for clients and in accordance with Charlesworth Consulting’s processes.
- Coordinate calendars, emails, and overall communication among team members.
- Arrange travel, speaking engagements, sponsorships, and other business development opportunities.
- Invoice clients for services rendered.
- Additional tasks and projects as needed/assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with clients, stakeholders, company personnel, and team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expected to be extremely responsible and dependable in attendance.
- Ability to travel within the Kansas City metro area and meet with clients to provide information/materials or to assist with employee meetings, as necessary.
- Ability to operate a computer and strong working knowledge of various software packages such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel. Expected to be able to learn claim management systems as provided through client and/or third-party claims administrators.
- Knowledge of organizational methods and the ability to manage multiple tasks/duties simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of workers’ compensation claims process and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job is a plus.
- Ability and willingness to participate in internal and external educational opportunities to enhance knowledge of current insurance topics or relevant system improvements.
- Ability to be available for work daily and extended hours as necessary.
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred. Law degree or certificate is a plus.
- 2+ years experience in customer service, insurance, legal, administrative, or other relevant work experience in an office environment.
- Experience in workers’ compensation, loss control, the insurance, or the legal industry a plus.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Services Coordinator for Charlesworth Consulting, apply today!