Client Service Specialist, CSDZ
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? If so, you won’t want to miss this new career opportunity with Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmermann (CSDZ)!
CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, is committed to one goal: offering unparalleled expertise in crafting client-specific risk solutions. For nearly 100 years, we have provided an unrivaled level of service with the foundation of our business based upon our core values of Integrity, Insight, Innovation and Impact. Plus, did we mention we have a flexible environment, competitive benefits and salary package, and an environment where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? If this sounds awesome and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Client Service Specialist in our Minneapolis, MN office, keep reading!
Commercial Client Service Specialist performs a range of service and support activities to assist the Client Executives, Client Managers and Client Representatives delivery of efficient, timely customer service to meet our client risk management needs.
Independently perform the daily tasks required to efficiently manage client service which includes renewal marketing and placement of insurance for assigned clients as well as responding to daily client service needs which may include but not limited to:
- Certificate of insurance processing within established guidelines.
- Complete issuance of automobile I.D. cards, MVR’s and other forms required for compliance with standards.
- Assist teams in the preparation and maintenance of applications, summaries of insurance and other schedules and documents as assigned.
- Invoice and billing processing.
- Complete initial review of renewal insurance policies.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Follows CSDZ protocols and procedures.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Insurance License required after 6 months of employment.
- 1+ year experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-task environment.
- Strong client service skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure document accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Service Specialist for CSDZ, apply today!