Client Service Consultant, PC
Holmes Murphy is one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerages. It is our mission to promote health, protect wealth, and deliver peace of mind to our clients. We pride ourselves on being a place where employees love what they do, and who they do it with! In fact, we live by our purpose statement of “Caring for your unique potential is our SOUL purpose!”
Offering a forward-thinking, innovative, and vibrant company culture, along with the opportunity to share your unique potential, there really is no place like Holmes! We truly believe every employee within our company contributes their own unique talents for the greater good, and we thrive on knowing our environment supports and cares for everyone’s individual strengths.
We are looking to add a Client Service Consultant to join our Property and Casualty team in Dallas, TX. Candidates thrive in our environment when they harness their collaborative mindset, strong interpersonal communication skills, and a love of learning.
This role will be responsible for handling a book of business for assigned clients, which includes evaluating the needs and risks of clients and assisting them in creating an insurance program. You get to learn and understand your clients’ business operations and market those needs to the appropriate insurance carriers to cover the risks of their business. Client Service teams include Client Service Specialists, Client Service Consultants and Client Managers.
Work closely with Leaders and Business Partners to:
- Partner with client experience team to provide proactive services and solutions for clients including:
- Coordinates pre-renewal meeting with client experience team based upon client expiration dates.
- Reviews insurance in place and assess future need of client.
- Evaluates and recommends insurance options for clients.
- Consistently available for client inquiries, as well as responds to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains an awareness of client red flags and taking appropriate action, as necessary.
- Researches and investigates client insurance issues.
- Understands “How We” do business.
- Ensures completion of renewals according to our time standards.
- Uses established processes and procedures to ensure quality guidelines are met.
- Manages and understands various insurance programs, including contract review, captives, or claims made policies.
- Prepares client renewal reviews and applications, orders renewals, and ensures accurate invoicing, as well as, the completion of required documents.
- Determine markets for new/renewal accounts and prepares/deliver submissions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of property casualty coverages and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job duties.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel and team members.
- Ability to interpret policy contractual provisions, understand policy forms and endorsements to ensure appropriate coverage is placed for clients.
- Experience with computer data entry required; working familiarity with Sagitta, Excel, Word and email.
- High level of organizational ability; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail orientation and problem-solving ability.
- Experience with technical and procedural training within teams
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to perform simple to complex mathematics computations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- May include some overnight travel (would have advanced notice)
- Willingness to work with other Enterprise Holmes Murphy offices and teams as needed
- Ability and willingness to consistently participate in internal and external educational opportunities to enhance knowledge of current insurance topics or relevant system improvements.
- Ability to acquire and maintain within three months of hire an active state specific Property/Casualty insurance agent’s license.
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ Commercial Property Casualty Insurance experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a state specific insurance license within 3 months of hire.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid Parental Leave and supportive New Parent Benefits — We know being a working parent is hard, and we want to support our employees in this journey!
- Company paid continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement — We support those who want to develop and grow.
- 401k Profit Sharing — Each year, Holmes Murphy makes a lump sum contribution to every full-time employee’s 401k. This means, even if you’re not in a position to set money aside for the future at any point in time, Holmes Murphy will do it on your behalf! We are forward-thinking and want to be sure your future is cared for.
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules — We truly want to know what works for you as we look to support your unique and full potential.
- Generous time off practices in addition to paid holidays — Yes, we actually encourage employees to use their time off, and they do. After all, you can’t be at your best for our clients if you’re not at your best for yourself first.
- Supportive of community efforts with paid Volunteer time off and employee matching gifts to charities that are important to you — Through our Holmes Murphy Foundation, we offer several vehicles where you can make an impact and care for those around you.
- DE&I programs — Holmes Murphy is committed to celebrating every employee’s unique diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) experience with us. Not only do we offer all employees a paid Diversity Day time off option, but we also have a Chief Diversity Officer on hand, as well as a DE&I project team, committee, and interest group. You will have the opportunity to take part in those if you wish!
- Consistent merit increase and promotion opportunities — Annually, employees are reviewed for merit increases and promotion opportunities because we believe growth is important — not only with your financial wellbeing, but also your career wellbeing.
- — Yes, there is an annual opportunity to make more money. Who doesn’t love that?!
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.