Client Service, Brainery – Denver
Are you ready to press play on your career and accept the challenge of taking on an account management role? If you answered yes to both questions, keep reading!
We are looking for candidates to participate in the 2022 Brainery Program. The Brainery is the first step on the path to a successful career at Holmes Murphy. Our philosophy is to hire top talent, then teach them the fundamentals of the insurance industry and our client base. You will start with an intensive training for 2 weeks, and then will accelerate through a combination of virtual learning and on the job experience. Upon graduating from the Brainery, participants on the on the Service track transition into an full-time Service role and are placed at one of our many office locations across the country.
Training Locations: Des Moines (Waukee) and Dallas
Placement Locations: Denver
Brainery Curriculum Components:
- Holmes Murphy Orientation
- Fundamental insurance industry knowledge
- Underwriting practices and financial concepts
- Product overview and technological capabilities
- Preparation for license exams
- Presentation skills
- Build relationships with the local community
Account Manager Duties:
- Provide support for Consultants and Senior Consultants to coordinate client work internally.
- Maintain positive working relationships and clear communication with co-workers, clients and insurance carriers.
- Adhere to established timelines that clearly identify all tasks, task durations, and team resources responsible for completing the tasks.
- Assist sales and service teams with marketing of new and renewal business to include gathering needed information, submission to carriers, and preparation of proposal to client.
- Assist sales and service teams with preparation/creation of materials for presentations.
- Assist in implementation of new coverages.
- With guidance and assistance from sales/service teams, communicate daily with insurance companies, vendors and internal teams to ensure proper administration of accounts.
- Additional duties as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- A curious and competitive spirit.
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to Waukee, IA over the course of the program.
- Ability to obtain state-specific Property Casualty or Life & Health insurance license within 3 months of hire.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Health Promotion, Risk Management & Insurance, or a related field.
- 0-2 years work experience in customer service or administrative role, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Available to start on or before June 1st, 2022.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity at Holmes Murphy, apply for the Brainery today!