Client Service Consultant
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? If so, you won’t want to miss this new career opportunity with Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmermann (CSDZ)!
CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, is committed to one goal: offering unparalleled expertise in crafting client-specific risk solutions. For nearly 100 years, we have provided an unrivaled level of service with the foundation of our business based upon our core values of Integrity, Insight, Innovation and Impact. Plus, did we mention we have a flexible environment, competitive benefits and salary package, and an environment where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? If this sounds awesome and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Client Service Consultant in our Minneapolis, MN office, keep reading!
Commercial Client Representative is an insurance adviser and consultant on smaller client accounts. In this role the CR assists the Client Executive in expertly managing the client relationship by developing an insurance program that responds to the clients risk management needs. This requires the CR to independently perform the tasks required to efficiently manage accounts and provide excellent customer service. The CR may also work as an additional service contact for larger client accounts in conjunction with the Client Manager.
Independently perform the daily tasks required to efficiently manage client service which includes renewal marketing and placement of insurance for assigned clients as well as responding to daily client service needs which may include but not limited to:
- New business marketing
- Renewal marketing and negotiation
- Respond to daily client requests such as certificate of insurance / policy change requests
- Assists teams in the preparation, maintenance and review of applications, policy summaries and other schedules and documents as assigned
- In conjunction with Client Executive and Client Manager, manage and build client relationships to ensure high level of satisfaction
- Accounts include smaller client accounts and may also include larger accounts handled in conjunction with the Client Manager
- Follows CSDZ protocols and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and internet environment.
- Insurance License required, Industry designations – CISR/CIC/CPCU preferred.
- 5 years of insurance industry experience, 3 years in similar position.
- 5+ years of handling similar type clients preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Strong technical and insurance risk management knowledge.
- Strong client service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize in a multi-task environment.
- College degree or 3 years related experience and/or training.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Service Consultant for CSDZ, apply today!