Client Representative, Surety
Are you detail-oriented, a strong communicator, and looking to launch your career at an awesome organization? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as a Client Representative in the Surety department of our CSDZ office in Minneapolis, MN. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
- Respond to daily client requests such as pre-qualification letters / bid bonds/ final bonds/endorsements
- Assist teams in the preparation and maintenance of applications, bond summaries, and similar required documentation
- In conjunction with Client Executive manage and build client relationships to ensure high level of satisfaction
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work in a multi-task environment
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure document accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Prior experience providing service to construction industry clients is a plus
- Prior experience working with Erlon software preferred
- College degree required, or 3 years of similar client service experience
- Active Property & Casualty Insurance License or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- 1+ years office experience, preferably in the insurance industry
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Representative for CSDZ, apply today!