Client Manager, PC
Holmes Murphy is one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerage companies. It is our mission to promote health, protect wealth, and deliver peace of mind to our clients. We pride ourselves on being a place where employees love what they do, and who they do it with! In fact, we live by our purpose statement of “Caring for your unique potential is our SOUL purpose!”
Offering a fast-paced work environment and vibrant company culture, and the opportunity to share your unique potential, and opportunities for ownership, there really is no place like Holmes! We are looking to add both Client Service and Sales Team Members to join our Property Casualty team in Scottsdale, AZ. Ideal candidates will have an innovative mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for making a difference for our clients. Take a stroll through our website.. We’re confident you’ll like what you see, and we’d love to have you apply to be on our team!
Here is just a bit of what you would do as a Client Manager:
- Takes ownership and leads accounts to evaluate the needs and risks of our largest and most complex accounts with support of Client Service team.
- Assist in creating a risk management and insurance program specific to client needs.
- Market renewal policies and negotiate with insurance company underwriters to cover the risk of client’s business.
- Investigates or identifies appropriate resources to resolve complex insurance issues and ensuring client and sales team satisfaction.
- Fosters relationships with clients through professional and technical expertise, as well as understanding client’s business needs.
- Collaborates with internal teams including sales, placement, claims and risk & safety to ensure client’s needs are met.
You’ll need to be equipped with the following skills for the Client Manager role:
- Advanced knowledge of property casualty coverages and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job duties.
- Ability to be proactive, be a thought leader, mentor and leader to others.
- Knowledge and use of various carrier websites for quoting purposes.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel, and team members.
- Advanced negotiation, presentation, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain outstanding professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to interpret policy contractual provisions, understand policy forms and endorsements to ensure appropriate coverage is placed for clients.
- Experience with computer data entry required; working familiarity with agency management system, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to review, analyze and check experience mods.
- High level of organizational ability; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment to attain team and Agency goals.
- Detail orientation and problem-solving ability.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, relating to all duties and responsibilities such as, team member and client information.
- Ability to follow all established agency procedures.
- Ability and willingness to consistently participate in internal and external educational opportunities to enhance knowledge of current insurance topics or relevant system improvements.
- Ability and willingness to pursue a technical designation and/or continuing education, as appropriate.
- Education: College degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 5+ years customer service, underwriting or risk management experience in the insurance industry.
- Active state specific insurance agent license, or ability to acquire a license within three months.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Continuing Education
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave and New Parent Benefits
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible work arrangements
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-offer background check required.