Do you have a passion for managing client relationships and providing excellent customer service? If so, you won’t want to miss this new career opportunity with Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmermann (CSDZ)!
CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, is committed to one goal: offering unparalleled expertise in crafting client-specific risk solutions. For 100 years, we have provided an unrivaled level of service with the foundation of our business based upon our core values of Integrity, Insight, Innovation and Impact. Plus, did we mention we have a flexible environment, competitive benefits and salary package, and an environment where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? If this sounds awesome and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Client Manager in our Dallas, TX office, keep reading!
Commercial Client Manager provides strategic relationship management and consultative services to CSDZ clients. Works closely with client service and production teams to coordinate effective and efficient delivery of client services. Leverages advanced skill set and commercial insurance knowledge to design and place insurance. Uses understanding of client needs to expand business opportunities and further solidify client relationships.
Direct all aspects of the placement and service of commercial insurance for CSDZ clients including but not limited to:
- New business marketing.
- Renewal strategy and negotiation.
- In conjunction with Client Executive manage and build client relationships to ensure high level of satisfaction.
- Accounts include: fully insured and may include multi-state and loss sensitive programs.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and vendors.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Follows CSDZ protocols and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Insurance degree a plus.
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Insurance License required, Industry designations – CISR/CIC/CPCU preferred.
- 10+ years of insurance industry experience, 5 years in similar position.
- 5+ years handling loss-sensitive and multi-state insurance programs preferred.
- Strong technical and insurance risk management knowledge.
- Strong client service skills.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Manager for CSDZ, apply today!