Client Executive (Sales), PC
Holmes Murphy is one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerage companies. It is our mission to promote health, protect wealth, and deliver peace of mind to our clients. We pride ourselves on being a place where employees love what they do, and who they do it with! In fact, we live by our purpose statement of “Caring for your unique potential is our SOUL purpose!”
Offering a fast-paced work environment and vibrant company culture, and the opportunity to share your unique potential, and opportunities for ownership, there really is no place like Holmes! We are looking to add a Client Executive (Sales) in our Kansas City, MO office. Ideal candidates will have an innovative mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for making a difference for our clients. Take a stroll through our website.. We’re confident you’ll like what you see, and we’d love to have you apply to be on our team!
Here is just a bit of what you would do as a Client Executive (Sales):
- Actively generate new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls, which results in achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- In collaboration with client experience team, manages existing book of business.
- Maintain relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
You’ll need to be equipped with the following skills for the Client Executive role:
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet or exceed goals.
- Strong communications and interpersonal relations.
- Ability to communicate in writing and verbally with great precision and effectiveness.
- Viewed as trustworthy and operates on a solid ethical foundation of personal values that are transparent – lives and demonstrates HMA Aspirations.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Capable of exercising discretion, in confidential matters, and using independent judgement.
- Ability to communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Ability and comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to work with detail, follow directions and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to learn the proprietary sales and service platform.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze coverages, forms and policies.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Education: College degree preferred.
- Experience: sales experience, preferably in commercial property & casualty, either at carrier or agency.
- Active state specific insurance agent license, or ability to acquire a license within three months.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Continuing Education
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave and New Parent Benefits
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible work arrangements
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-offer background check required.