Client Executive, Property Casualty (Sales)
We are looking to add a Property and Casualty Producer to our sales team in our Denver, Colorado market. If you are an outgoing, persuasive, sales-oriented individual who is looking for an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills, while helping customers achieve their goals, keep reading!
Holmes Murphy is one of the largest privately owned insurance brokerages in the nation. With over 1,200 employees, our firm serves a variety of business and industry leaders across the nation in the areas of property casualty, employee benefits, captive insurance and risk management. Take a stroll through our website https://www.holmesmurphy.com/. We’re confident you’ll like what you see, and we’d love to have you apply to be on our team!
- Actively generate new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls, which results in achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- In collaboration with client experience team, manages existing book of business.
- Maintain relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet or exceed goals.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Viewed as trustworthy and operates on a solid ethical foundation of personal values that are transparent – lives and demonstrates HMA Aspirations.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Ability to communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Ability and comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to learn the proprietary sales and service platform.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze coverages, forms and policies.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Education: College degree preferred.
- Experience: sales experience, preferably in commercial property & casualty, either at carrier or agency.
- Active state specific insurance agent license, or ability to acquire a license within three months.
Compensation is based on several factors, including, but not limited to, education, work experience, industry certifications, and is commensurate based on the book of business. We offer a base salary + commissions style compensation structure. Opportunities for growth and advancement, including owning stake in our business.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid Parental Leave and supportive New Parent Benefits — We know being a working parent is hard, and we want to support our employees in this journey!
- Company paid continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement — We support those who want to develop and grow.
- 401k Profit Sharing — Each year, Holmes Murphy makes a lump sum contribution to every full-time employee’s 401k. This means, even if you’re not in a position to set money aside for the future at any point in time, Holmes Murphy will do it on your behalf! We are forward-thinking and want to be sure your future is cared for.
- Generous time off practices in addition to paid holidays — Yes, we actually encourage employees to use their time off, and they do. After all, you can’t be at your best for our clients if you’re not at your best for yourself first.
- Supportive of community efforts with paid Volunteer time off and employee matching gifts to charities that are important to you — Through our Holmes Murphy Foundation, we offer several vehicles where you can make an impact and care for those around you.
- DE&I programs — Holmes Murphy is committed to celebrating every employee’s unique diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) experience with us. Not only do we offer all employees a paid Diversity Day time off option, but we also have a Chief Diversity Officer on hand, as well as a DE&I project team, committee, and interest group. You will have the opportunity to take part in those if you wish!
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.