Client Executive, Private Risk
Are you excited by the idea of leading clients to success by solving their real-world challenges? Do you consider yourself someone changing the game in how you grow and/or retain client relationships? Would you like to join a privately held organization that is focused on you and your development?
At Holmes Murphy, our employees play to their strengths and contribute to who we are and want to be. We don’t believe in a “one size fits all” approach, so we handcraft custom solutions based on our client’s private risks and exposures. If that intrigues you, consider joining our team as Client Executive on our Private Risk team in Minneapolis, MN or Waukee, IA.
Here is just a bit of what you would do as a Client Executive on our Private Risk Team:
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Work in collaboration with client experience team, as well as other producers to identify client risk management solutions to protect families, assets, and lifestyle’s. From executive leadership to multi-generational planning
- Maintain relationship with clients and their individual and family needs, identifying appropriate coverages, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Prepare quotes through online platforms, develop proposal documents, and present to prospective clients.
- 80% referral based cliental 20% actively generated new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls, which results in achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
You’ll need to be equipped with the following skills for the Client Executive role:
- Ability to communicate interpersonally with depth around detailed and complex coverages
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Viewed as trustworthy and operates on a solid ethical foundation of personal values that are transparent.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of private exposures and risks.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze coverages, forms and policies.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 15%.
- Ability to learn the proprietary sales and service platform.
- Education: College degree preferred.
- Experience: Experience in the private client space preferred either with carrier or agency.
- Active state specific insurance agent license, or ability to acquire a license within three months.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid Parental Leave and supportive New Parent Benefits — We know being a working parent is hard, and we want to support our employees in this journey!
- Company paid continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement — We support those who want to develop and grow.
- 401k Profit Sharing — Each year, Holmes Murphy makes a lump sum contribution to every full-time employee’s 401k. This means, even if you’re not in a position to set money aside for the future at any point in time, Holmes Murphy will do it on your behalf! We are forward-thinking and want to be sure your future is cared for.
- Generous time off practices in addition to paid holidays — Yes, we actually encourage employees to use their time off, and they do. After all, you can’t be at your best for our clients if you’re not at your best for yourself first.
- Supportive of community efforts with paid Volunteer time off and employee matching gifts to charities that are important to you — Through our Holmes Murphy Foundation, we offer several vehicles where you can make an impact and care for those around you.
- DE&I programs — Holmes Murphy is committed to celebrating every employee’s unique diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) experience with us. Not only do we offer all employees a paid Diversity Day time off option, but we also have a Chief Diversity Officer on hand, as well as a DE&I project team, committee, and interest group. You will have the opportunity to take part in those if you wish!
- Consistent merit increase and promotion opportunities — Annually, employees are reviewed for merit increases and promotion opportunities because we believe growth is important — not only with your financial wellbeing, but also your career wellbeing.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity — Yes, there is an annual opportunity to make more money. Who doesn’t love that?!
Compensation is based on several factors, including, but not limited to, education, work experience, industry certifications, and is commensurate based on the book of business. In addition to your salary, Holmes Murphy offers a comprehensive total rewards program including annual bonuses, total wellbeing benefits and support for professional development.
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.