Client Executive (Sales Producer), CSDZ
CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, is committed to one goal: offering unparalleled expertise in crafting client-specific risk solutions. For nearly 100 years, we have provided an unrivaled level of service with the foundation of our business based upon our core values of Integrity, Insight, Innovation and Impact. Plus, did we mention we have a flexible environment, competitive benefits and salary package, and an environment where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? If this sounds awesome and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Client Executive, keep reading!
CSDZ has exciting Property and Casualty construction sales career opportunities for outgoing, persuasive, enthusiastic sales-oriented people to join our Minneapolis, MN office. Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
Here is just a bit of what you would do:
- Develop and implement sales strategies, which result in achieving (or exceeding) new sales goals.
- Actively generate new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls.
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- In collaboration with the client service team, manages existing book of business.
- Maintains relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
You’d also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet goals.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Capable of exercising discretion, in confidential matters, and using independent judgement.
- Ability to communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Ability and comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to learn our proprietary sales and service platform, Understanding ART.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- High School Diploma; college degree preferred.
- Sales experience in a construction-related industry.
- Experience working in the insurance industry preferred.
- Active state specific Property Casualty Insurance agent license or ability to acquire a license within three months.
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pre-offer background check required