Client Claim Advocate
CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, is committed to one goal: offering unparalleled expertise in crafting client-specific risk solutions. For nearly 100 years, we have provided an unrivaled level of service with the foundation of our business based upon our core values of Integrity, Insight, Innovation and Impact. Plus, did we mention we have a flexible environment, competitive benefits and salary package, and an environment where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? If this sounds awesome and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Client Claim Advocate in our Minneapolis, MN office, keep reading!
- Building strong relationships with and understanding our client’s business, associated risks and exposures
- Proactively identifying strategic claim resolution strategies. Partner closely with adjusters, legal counsel, etc. to implement action plans and pursue resolution.
- Responding timely to daily client service needs independently as well as part of a team.
- Educating clients on direct reporting and benefits of same.
- Utilizing automated tools to track and proactively manage the direction of each claim and ensure reserve accuracy.
- Coordinating and participating in formal claim review meetings with clients and insurance carriers/TPA’s.
- Partnering closely with Producers, Insurance and Safety teams to identify and provide solutions for our client’s claim management needs
- Managing key relationships with insurers, TPAs, adjuster and safety professionals
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong problem solving and influencing capabilities
- Excellent client focus skills with proven ability to deliver a high level of service
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work independently or in team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of multi-line insurance industry claim experience. Strong technical and insurance risk management knowledge
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Claim Advocate for CSDZ, apply today!