Client Claim Advocate, CSDZ
Do you have a passion for excellent customer service? If so, you won’t want to miss this new career opportunity with CSDZ!
CSDZ, a Holmes Murphy company, is committed to one goal: offering unparalleled expertise in crafting client-specific risk solutions. For nearly 100 years, we have provided an unrivaled level of service with the foundation of our business based upon our core values of Integrity, Insight, Innovation and Impact. Plus, did we mention we have a flexible environment, competitive benefits and salary package, and an environment where celebrating successes is just part of the everyday culture? If this sounds awesome and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Client Claim Advocate in our Minneapolis, MN office, keep reading!
- Develop and grow strong relationships and rapport with both internal and external clients.
- Act as an advocate for clients and partner with carriers and/or TPAs focusing on accurate coverage / compensability determinations, aggressive strategy development, accurate reserving and claim resolution.
- Educate and engage clients on all aspects of claims management as well as legal and industry trends.
- Utilize automated tools to track and proactively manage each claim through resolution and desired outcomes.
- Coordinate and participate in claim strategy meetings with clients and insurance carriers/TPA’s.
- Facilitates conflict resolution when necessary.
- Participate in agency strategic business plans including written and oral presentation of claim services to prospects and clients.
- Onboard new clients to agency or ensure seamless transition to new carrier partners with emphasis on claim reporting requirements, loss and claim system access and establishing client communication instructions.
- Participate on special team and/or individual projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as a team contributor.
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively.
- Solution oriented.
- Ability to prioritize in a multi-task environment.
- Strong computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A minimum of 3 years of insurance industry experience.
- Professional designations a plus. If no designation, preferrable pursuit of CRIS after hire.
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Claim Advocate for CSDZ, apply today!